It’s been a little while since I last wrote, and I am so excited to see the many readers who have still been browsing my posts. As I read a fellow blogger’s page today, I became very interested in what she posted, and I would like to do the same. So today’s post doesn’t come straight from my head but hers. If you look at links of my favorite blogs, you will find her under Paula Whiddon.
The exciting thing about writing a blog is that many different people read it — people from different bacgrounds, different ages and different interests. I would like to know those of you who are reading so that I can write things that would be of interest to you.
I’m asking for you to contact me personally to let me know a little about you by answering the questions below. It’s not necessary to tell your name, and your email and information will be kept private. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also leave a comment here anonymously. I’m excited to learn more about my readers and create posts that appeal to you.
1. In what decade of life are you living? teens, twenties, thirties, etc.
3. What’s been your favorite post so far? Why?
4. What brought you to this blog and if you’ve returned, why?
5. What would you be interested in reading about?
6. Is there anything you would like prayer about?
Thank you for allowing me to get to know you a little more.